Sunday 9 December 2007

Rainy December

Hi everyone, Just to remind you '16 days to christmas' don't panic, it will all work out. Relationships are more important.
I went to christian aid fair I got a huge poster with all the flags of the world on it for my nephew who collects flags. The monday group is being led by the Holy Spirit more and more, we are in exciting times. Amen. Choir practices are going well. Quilling has been postponed by us going out instead but we got back to it now. Went to a volunteers evening, the mayor was there. I was blessed on the ladies day and I hope the Lord used me to blessed others too. I went to Barnes church with a friend for a christmas dinner, it was lovely. Healing rooms has been exciting with lasting healings. Yesterday we had a training day, The teaching was on prophetic giftings and impartation and an apt prophecy was given to me. I yet have to write it down. I took 2 luncheon club volunteers to Hanningfields reservoir and tea at my place and they enjoyed it thankfully. I went to 'churches together souling & healing meeting' to exercise my giftings. I prayed with another friend for 2 people I had invited and they both had a breakthrough of speaking in tongues Glory to the Lord. Lydia prayer is perseveering with encouragements in prayer.
I went to the village market with my neighbour. I had a pair of earrings I lost one so I asked the lady to make one that would match the other one. My neighbour collected it on firday because I couldn't go and she found one same colour and made a different style one for me for £3.00. I had a meeting here for persecuted christians which I led this time with the Holy Spirit's leading and God showed up as they are all from different churches with diverse dynamics. I enjoyed singing at Moulsham street lightings, my feet were cold but my body was warm. Somebody said to me on the thursday how many came to church the next day I was reminded of what Brenda said one evening 'We have to earn the right to speak to people about the Lord'. Expensive month with car tax,servicing as well needing 2 tyres. Bible cafe has been brilliant, a lot to ruminate on. I had good comments from Pat Re my homework. I went to Princes restaurant for lunch with 2 friends, one of which had just retired. Garth Hewitt concert was good, learnt a lot about Palestine but too much finacial plugging for my liking. I took my friend Donna and my neighbours to Thursford christmas spectacular,they had not been before, my 5th time, yet I found it a bit more worldly than previous shows. I went to Princes restaurant for a christmas dinner with Ann, Ruth and Barbara my neighbour. tasty and reasonably priced food. Then went again to princes restaurant one evening with my neighbours entitled 'christmas dinner with a scottish twist'. They had St Andrew's flag on the table decoration one man had a kilt on they had scottish music. beef with haggis stew. The students were smartly dressed and they had cocktails as well.
The AGM was encouraging Re answers to prayer and to keep on perseveering in prayer. I went to another christmas meal at princes restaurant with a different friend who throughly enjoyed it. I had to have the gas man here twice because the radiators were playing up and the hot water. It is sorted now praise the lord I had insurance cover I ga ve him the christmas booklet. I had another christmas meal in good company with the ladies swimming but I always have fish because it is healthy and not so filling. I had my garden landscaped and now the grass has a fungus so it has to be returfed in the spring it can't be helped I suppose. I had another christmas meal with 2 other friends again they both enjoyed it. Also went to Mulberry for afternoon tea with 2 other friends I had prawn sandwiches with no butter or sauce because I don't eat sweet things too often if I can help it. I went to a CRB meeting, really informative organised by the voluntary service. Yesterday I had a quiet day with a friend who came from Cambridge whom I had known since 1980's. We just talked and listen to music and had delicious food. Then she went at 1745hrs after tea. Then I took my neighbours with an evangelistic aim to the Salvation Army concert in aid of cancer research at Christ church with another friend. It was of such a high standard.
A THOUGHT:'The flesh is in direct opposition to the spirit. It is only by denying self and walking in the spirit that a person becomes self-disciplined. Regeneration does not alter the flesh, it gives you a new life'.

No comments: