Saturday 3 November 2007

Foggy November

Hi Everyone, I decided to keep in touch brfore the end of the month. Life continues to be hecic not by choice definitely. things keep happening . I keep trying to cut down and rest more. One thing I'm determined to do is not to be overwhelmed by christmas, and be caught up with consumerism. I don't want you all to covet but I just need to mention that I wrapped all my christmas presents yesterday evening all 21 of them. Do take it easy on your preparations for christmas however much you like to celebrate. Be reminded that the most important thing is that Jesus was born for us to fulfill the prophecy. He was born, died and resurrected to Glorify His Father in heaven and FOR US ALL. Enough about christmas.
The Lydia prayer and intercession is valuable at this time and God is moving in a powerful way. The Healing rooms have moved venue and we are settling down. I'm so ecited that Pastor Mike is one of the advisors. The meeting held in my house has been moved to monday and now we only meet once a month and we all bring something to share and minister to one another and we are accountable to one another. We have started our christmas rehearsals we have a treat for you all and your friends. Bible has been good when i have been able to attend. I started to start quilling again with my friend. I had a quilling kit of a victorian lady from a friend for my birthday I started doing that, I got a frame for it already because it is not easy to get box frames that fit. For my birthday I got 19 cards, 4 ecards and 2 phonecalls and few presents. My sister sent me a card from Mauritius, all the family wrote and signed and the cat imprint was on it as well as part of the family.I was taken out to eat 6 times. A lunch at the organic farm on the A414 with a friend, then a cream tea at Mulberry with my neighbour and a friend. Then 2 lunches at the princes restaurant 2 different times with some other friends and 2 evening meals. The measure you give is the measure you receive Amen. I took Ruth nd Naomie to freeport shopping considering they like shopping and I don't I did survive it. I wne to a friend's bithday tea party wednesday 21st. I went to Ruth's birthday party a girl's night at Carol's 5 star meal and a laugh. I got to bed at 3 am and when to both services singing the next morning, a plus time clock change. The Sym meeting was very challenging and our schools definitely need prayer.
November: We had a Healing rooms teaching day, amazing testimonies of healings that showed us the authority we all have in Jesus. I took some friends to the christian aid fair and had some lunch there. I invited my neighbour to come to the Shoebox evening but she is not able to come but she is doing 4 boxes anyway and she puts £5.00 in every box, a friend told her about it and He helps in the ware house so she said to me when her husband retires He is going to help at the warehouse . What a witness!!. She is comning to the carol service I have a suprise for you at the carole service. Watch this Space!!. I have varnished inside my back door and my neighbour put a new weather board for me as it was rotten so I painted the outside. Also painted the window box and put some bulbs in 2 more pots. My neighbour cleaned my waterbut and sorted the tap as it was leaking slightly and stiff on saturday then it rained on sunday so i have some water to water my new lawn and pots. i was doing the prayer line while Val was away so I got all on computer nad telephone. I have written a poem and sent for publishing. Also I sent 2 to Premier radio and hope they would be read on 2 of my special programs.
Ephesians 3:16-19 'I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strebgthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being sothat Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you,being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Crist, and to know this love that supasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God. What a promise nothing can separate us from the love of God whatever we go through in life He is there suffering with us although we might not feel it at the time but we need to accept it as a fact and receive it in our inner being. In our weaknesses He makes us strong.Amen

No comments: