Sunday 4 March 2007

February news

Beginning of february i took my friend to the cheap shop in Tiptree she came out with a big bag with craft things. few started started a little group on tuesday morning it is lovely we meet in each others house and the host has to lead no pressure as the Holy Spirit leads us either with a word or a picture or a few thoughts and we wait on the Lord a lot. then we pray for each others needs. I went to see an ice skating show by a russian group with a friend and my neighbour at the cliffs pavillion it was brilliant. I went to a soap party at a friends place i came out with a few items and my friend too. i heard about soap bombs when you put it in the bath it goes all fizzy. i didn't buy any. I was touched at the creative worship evening. My quilling has improved I'm now finishing 3 bluetits.My lydia group has been encouraging we had been led to pray for young people and the Lord gave us bible verses too and the next week we heard about the 3 murders.i went 3 times to Princes restaurant for lunch with friends, tasty and reasonable meals. i had a friend come for prayer one morning then 2 came the next week. Also i have a friend come to pray one evening fortnoghtly. God has been moving last week we interceded for the church. i have been to 1 of Bob's & 2 of Pat's teaching in bible cafe and had to miss one or two i learnt a lot and had good dicussions so i'm waiting for the dvd. My friend came to stay the w/e 17th with her parents. they were going sunday morning then they decided to stay after church i had to quickly cook a meal before they went. I had the dinner on the table within 1 hour. i cooked prawn curry with potatoes rice and salad. the parents really enjoyed the service at church. Healing rooms has been very busy and we have seen people healed. we had a team teaching last week. I went to SYM prayer meeting with 2 friends. It was brilliant and encouraging. I took 2 of the helpers to Mill race for lunch because 1 it was her birthday so her friend came too and 2 of my friends they really enjoyed it i came out with flowers and a keyring with white stones for £6.99 can you imagine I don't know why i still bought it. i got a lovely skirt for a wedding one day in T_Max. i took my neighbour to Ingatestone nursery for lunch and a browse we both came out with a bag. Friendship evangelism. I'm trying to blog at least once a month. I did fit my parttime job Honest!!!. Last sunday I had friends for tea I made pancakes with steamed bananas and mangoes. Yesterday I had a friend from Vambridge come the weather was so good She so enjoyed it after seeing his exhibition in london. i gave out 3 cards in Welcome team today. I watched the eclipse for 1 hour last night, a clear night, very exciting. Last week I tried to blog then i had problems with my password when i tried on monday it said disabled so i had to update it.
A VERSE FOR MEDITATION; We love because He first loved us. Amen

No comments: